At creative Outlet dance academy, we offer classes for ages 2 through adults.
We believe dance is a performing art — not a competitive sport — and that dance instruction should be available to everyone. Our mission is to give both children and adults an inspiring, educational and positive dance experience that develops a strong body, a positive body image and a healthy self-esteem.
We will be following protocols and procedures to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
- If you or your child have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, please do not come to class.
- If you or your child are experiencing fever or any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to class.
- The Lobby will be closed to parents.
- Drop off will take place under the covered porch on Masonic Drive.
- Pick up will be in the courtyard behind the building.
- Dancers over the age of 6 and parents must wear masks as they drop off, pick up enter and exit the building and in all common areas.
- Dancers will be allowed to remove masks once distanced inside their classroom, but are encouraged to keep them on.
- Dancers may bring a water bottle and a small bag.
- Hand sanitizer will be used before and after class.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized between classes.
- Studios will be sanitized between classes.
- Deep cleaning of the studios will take place twice weekly.
- Remind your children to keep their hands away from their eyes, nose and mouth.
- Remind your children to respect everyones personal space and refrain from touching or hugging your friends and teachers.
- The schedule is subject to change. Please be patient. Classes will end 5 minutes early for cleaning.
We thank you for entrusting us with your child for their dance training.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s required dress code for classes?
- All dancers are required to be dressed appropriately per class dress code.
- See individual class pages for more specific dress requirements.
- ATHLETIC T SHIRTS AND SHORTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Children’s Dance Theatre (CDT) dancers are required to wear CDT T-shirts.